Please Read the USER AGREEMENT Carefully Before Continuing
1. The LGRAMS (Local Government Receipts Accounting and Monitoring System) has Internet Payment facility, handles payments only for its participating Local bodies and for its various services. If you have questions regarding your Payments liability, you need to contact a respective Local Bodies representative / designated Nodal Officer of LAD, Puducherry.
2. I understand and agree that the use of this web site to handle an e-payment does not alter or extend any statutory deadlines. Thus, your failure to make any payment on time or other failure to meet any deadline will not be excused, even if caused by the respective Government Departments’ error or any malfunction relating to this web site, and any applicable penalties, fines and interest levied or accruing as a result of such failure to pay on time or meet another deadline will apply.
3. In consideration of your use of this web site, you agree to provide true, accurate, and current information. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or not current, or if the Local Body has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or not current, the Local Administration Department (LAD) has the right to terminate your use of any services on this web site.
4. I understand and agree that the Local Administration Department (LAD) reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services provided on this web site and any conditions of use with or without notice.
5. I understand and agree that the Local Administration Department (LAD) may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your access to this web site. Cause for immediate termination will include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of this User Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) discontinuance of services or content modifications to this web site, (d) technical problems or errors, and (e) extended periods of inactivity.
6. The Local Administration Department (LAD) makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information and data provided by any section in this web site. You agree and understand that the information and data on this web site are being provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind and that the information and data may be subject to errors and omissions. To the extent permitted by law, the Local Administration Department (LAD) disclaims all warranties, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The user acknowledges and agrees that neither the Department nor any other governmental agency, entity or body nor any vendor or service relating in any way to our online efforts is or will be liable in any way whatsoever for the accuracy or validity of the information provided. There is no guarantee that this on-line payment application will show all of your unpaid payments. Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgment that the Local Administration Department (LAD) and the processor of electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by service users. I hereby understand that payment is an admission of liability and I may not be afforded an opportunity to an administrative hearing.
7. The Local Administration Department (LAD), or any other governmental agency, entity or body or any vendor or service provider associated with any of our online efforts will not be liable for damages of any nature based on any theory of liability, including negligence or other torts (including intentional torts), lost, compromised or lost fees, or any other damages whatsoever, arising out of or relating in any way to the use of this web site. Accordingly, you acknowledge and understand that you use this web site at your own risk.
8. The LGRAMS System Internet Payment Facility is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures for this site have been taken to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide; and industry standard encryption methods are used to assure security. Nevertheless, it is crucial that, as a user, you protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer and that you always sign off when finished using a shared computer. Further, you should be aware that no system is impenetrable. Thus, it is your responsibility to diligently monitor your bank statements and similar personal information so as to discover and address as quickly as possible any misuse of your personal information."
9. I understand that payment made up to 19.59 hrs will be deemed to have received on the same day by LAD/ NODAL OFFICER, however credit will be appear in the LAD pooling account on subsequent banking working day.
I agree all above the terms for LGRAMS Site - online payment